1 July 2020
New Novocall TimeSync feature: Zoom Integration
Novocall’s smart scheduling software, TimeSync, is now integrated with Zoom. What can you do with this integration? What are the benefits?
About 16 million employees were forced to work from home at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Many continue to do so today. Businesses are still trying to communicate and connect virtually with their employees.
That’s why video conferencing apps like Zoom rose to fame. Zoom’s download rates have increased by 20x from 10 million in December 2019 to 200 million in December 2020. Its market value skyrocketed to USD$35 million too.
We’ve seen how Zoom has made a positive impact on your lives. To support you, we decided to integrate Zoom with TimeSync, the only scheduler designed to support remote teams.
Before this, TimeSync has already been used for multiple purposes across a variety of industries and business functions. Let’s take a look at how the Zoom integration further improves your business operations!
What can you do with Zoom integration?
- Automatically generate Zoom meeting links.
- Scheduling, rescheduling, and canceling of Zoom meetings will automatically be reflected on your calendar.
- Automatic email updates will be sent to attendees if there are changes to Zoom meetings.
- Create a more interpersonal communication experience.
Benefits of integrating with Zoom
- Maintains productivity of your team by supporting remote collaboration through video conferencing.
- Streamlines communication by eliminating the need for endless back-and-forth emails just to schedule one meeting.
- Reduces incidents of missed meetings by automatically updating the Zoom meeting link.
How does Zoom integration help your team?
1. TimeSync + Zoom for sales teams
For sales teams, the scheduler already gets half the task of scheduling a meeting done for you. You don’t have to painstakingly arrange meetings with customers via never-ending emails. You often end up being ignored or receiving the typical “what other timings are available” reply. The whole tedious scheduling process then repeats itself. With the Zoom integration, scheduling a video call has been made much easier.
Zoom integration can be used by sales teams as follows:
- Video calls help create a more interpersonal communication experience with your customers.
- Visual communication increases the engagement of those who participate in the call.
- Provide live demonstrations of products or services.
- The time needed to schedule and reschedule video calls with customers is reduced.
2. TimeSync + Zoom for customer success
Customer success teams constantly need to schedule calls with existing customers to help them resolve their issues. Response time is crucial to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. With this integration, communicating with your customers to help them resolve product issues is now easier.
Zoom integration can be used by customer success teams as follows:
- Quickly scheduling a meeting reduces the amount of time customers need to wait before having their queries addressed.
- Provide a visual guide and navigate your customers step-by-step on how they can resolve their product issues.
3. TimeSync + Zoom for business development teams
Business development teams have to consistently reach out and communicate with existing and potential partners. More often than not, it can be difficult to arrange meetings with them because of conflicting schedules. With this integration, scheduling video calls with partners is made easier, and vice versa.
Zoom integration can be used by business development teams as follows:
- Syncs with Google and Outlook calendars allow partners to easily arrange and reschedule Zoom meetings based on your schedule.
- Continue to build rapport with partners through video calls even when working remotely.
- Conveniently schedule meetings via Zoom and share them with your partners all on one platform.
4. TimeSync + Zoom for human resource teams
For the human resource team, scheduling interviews with job applicants can be time-consuming. Long email threads are often used to complete the simple task of deciding the date and time for an interview. This often leads to confusion or worse, missed interviews. The Zoom integration simplifies the process of scheduling appointments.
Zoom integration can be used by human resource teams as follows:
- TimeSync’s calendar integrations eliminate back-and-forth emails by allowing interviewees to choose time slots based on the interviewer’s personal calendar.
- Allows interviews to be conducted remotely through video calls.
- Reduce no-show rates when rescheduling video interviews as automated email reminders will be sent to applicants.
The basic TimeSync plan is free, and it comes with the Zoom integration!
All you need to do is sign up for a Novocall account to get started.
Feel free to schedule a call with us should you have any questions! We’ll be glad to answer any questions that you may have!
You are reading the Business Development, Services and Marketing (BDSM) Blog. Named to reflect the punishing amount of discipline required to master the core tenets of the industries we service, we blog about current affairs, industry tips, tech developments and more.
In this exclusive interview with co-founder and Chief Revenue Officer of Moovaz Jerry Chua, he talks about their growth strategy and how they managed to acquire a company in just 3 years.
We discuss the key features and price plans of CallRail, and even compared it to other call tracking software to help you decide if it’s suitable for your business.
We examine the features and prices of three different call tracking software to help you make a more informed purchase decision.
Communication Enablement Technologies to Remove Business Friction