Novocall helps sales and marketing teams convert leads across digital channels into sales calls through lead qualification and call automation. Our platform intelligently routes interested leads to the most relevant agents and automate the call connection. Since 2018, Novocall has helped over 2,000 businesses automate calls and increase sales opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a creative and analytical Marketer Lead to share our mission and reach toward our vision of seamless sales conversations.
As Novocall’s Marketing Lead, you will take the lead in developing market strategies and growing Novocall’s acquisition channels. You will be responsible for identifying customer segments, developing customer acquisition strategies, and executing them through paid and content campaigns.
What You Will Be Doing
• Develop and own Novocall’s go-to-market strategy to drive acquisition and drive launches for our product
• Develop Novocall’s product positioning and messaging through market research, user insights, and product understanding
• Own the responsibility of growing and optimizing Novocall’s digital marketing funnel and customer acquisition channels
• Work with team to drive company shared results – track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption
Pull and analyze marketing data and make appropriate strategic optimization and recommendations
What We Are Looking For
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a marketing or user acquisition role
• Experience in content marketing and SEO
• Experience with paid media (implementing and optimizing Google Ads/Facebook/LinkedIn campaigns) is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Self-motivated and possess own direction
Experience with content creation
• Experience working in SaaS or technology companies is preferred
You will love joining us if:
You want to contribute heavily to a company and see actual results
Joining a rocketship company with fast month-on-month growth
You find personal growth a priority in your career